1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data Controller is LADY PIPA, S.L.U, a company with registered offices at Gran Vía de Don Diego López de Haro, 31, 5º, 48009 Bilbao (Vizcaya), registered in the Vizcaya Trade Registry, volume 5,420, sheet 136, page BI 63.368 and with C.I.F. (Tax ID) No. B-95747481.
2. How do we obtain your data?
The data LADY PIPA processes is obtained from you, via (i) the different forms completed browsing the WEBSITE and/or via other channels (e.g. registering as a user on the WEBSITE - if applicable -, contact forms, forms related to job offers and/or selection processes etc.); (ii) by sending an email or query message.
Additionally, we will inform you of possible processing of your social network data through corporate profiles available to LADY PIPA through each social network on which it is active, in accordance with the terms and conditions established by each social network.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data that we process at LADY PIPA are those that you have provided while browsing the WEBSITE, through appropriate forms that we use for formal contact with you and/or via email, as well as any other data, if applicable, that we obtain via LADY PIPA’s corporate profiles on social networks on which we are active.
Specifically, at LADY PIPA we process the following types of data:
- Identifying and contact data (e.g. name, surname, postal and electronic addresses, telephone number, etc.).
- Codes and passwords for identification as a registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Web browsing data (e.g. IP address, web page visits, connections to wifi networks, etc.).
4. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Managing and processing your registration as a user of the WEBSITE, where applicable.
- Managing your access and use of contents and services that LADY PIPA makes available to you via the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other features that may be accessible on the WEBSITE occasionally.
- Processing and managing product or services acquisition, if applicable, that you may undertake with LADY PIPA via the WEBSITE, managing delivery of said products and, generally, maintaining, managing and regulate the contractual relationship established with us as the buyer of our products and services.
- Processing and managing requests for information, suggestions, complaints or claims carried out through the WEBSITE or via email.
- Sending you, via different methods of communication, including electronic methods, sales and advertising communication from LADY PIPA and other companies that form part of the business group that LADY PIPA is part of, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other information relevant to said entities, as long as you have consented.
- Managing your subscription to our ‘newsletter’ service and sending relevant electronic communications, as long as you have consented.
The processing of your personal data by LADY PIPA, in accordance with applicable regulations, is based (i) on your consent, granted at the time the personal data that you voluntarily provide us is collected via means established on the WEBSITE; (ii) on the relationship established with us when you procure our products or services; or (iii) on matters that may be of legitimate interest to LADY PIPA.
We remind you that, at any time, when data processing is based on your consent, you can revoke it voluntarily and free of charge, under the terms indicated below.
5. Who do we share your data with?
Apart from those cases in which LADY PIPA is obliged to do so by law (e.g. Tax Authorities, Legal Authorities or any other Public Authorities), you data will not shared with third parties. We do not intend to forward your personal data to international recipients.
6. How long to we keep your data?
Generally, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to processing or request its deletion, as well as for as long as is required to comply with legal obligations that LADY PIPA must observe.
In all circumstances, we inform you that LADY PIPA has established internal data purging policies intended to manage retention schedules for personal data in its possession, which may therefore be deleted when it is no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purposes for which it was collected.
7. What are my rights?
The applicable data protection regulation grant you a series of rights relating to your personal data which you may exercise during the processing of said data. These rights are those indicated below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access you personal data to find out what personal data we are processing that pertains to you.
- Request correction or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to correct inaccurate personal data pertaining to you and that may be subject to processing by us or, even to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request restricting the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your data processing is restricted, in which case we hereby inform you that we will only keep it for pursuing or defending claims as provided for in applicable data protection regulations.
- The right to data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive personal data concerning you, that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and share them with another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case we will stop processing it, except if there are legitimate legal reasons, or pursuing or defending possible claims, in which case they may be saved.
The parties also have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights via a written request addressed to LADY PIPA, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, you can submit a claim to the appropriate Supervisory Authority (la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency]), especially when you have not been satisfied exercising your rights. You can contact said Authority via their website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security Measures
LADY PIPA will process your data confidentially at all times, maintaining the duty of secrecy with regard to the data, in accordance with the provisions established in the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Klarna Payment Methods